Training programme on "How to Write Research Project? Tips And Traps" was simply exceptional, concrete exercise, concrete examples and excellent analysis"
- Satish Naringnekar, Raheja College, Juhu
"Understanding Plagiarism in Research was one of the best workshops I have ever attended. I recommend this training to all."
- V. Rajalkar, ASMA Institute of Management
"Enjoyed thoroughly this opportunity to attend training programme on "The Art of Book Reviewing : Inspiring a love of books"
- Asish Bhandari, Youth Hostel
"The training on "How to Write A World Class Research Paper?" was very inspirational, energising, bringing lots of ideas, with both substantial and in-depth knowledge together with case studies, learning from experience and being fully practice-oriented."
- Ruksana, Anjuman- E - Islam College, CST
"How to become Quality Student" has really given me new insight and energy to persevere in my future work"
- Sushama Sawant,Mumbai
"How to Face Viva voce "- An excellent programme – I learnt a lot. I am inspired to rethink the way I plan and present my work. A very high pedagogical standard. Well done!"
- Shilpa Thakur, Mulund College of Commerce, Mulund
"Mindful Researcher : Planning Your Research"- Remarkable training skills … always took our answers seriously, never dismissed them as wrong, emphasized good answers, provided useful examples, etc. Thank you very much!"
- Asha Kadam, ACE College, Nilphad, Nasik
"Challenging programme on "College to Student Centric Administration" effectively carried through. There are many useful things I am taking home from this training and I am appreciative of this opportunity to learn from Dr Sunil Karve."
- Principal Dr D.M.Mulay,Acharya College, Chembur
"How to Write A World Class Research Paper?" - Very interactive and participatory. Liked the way the training was structured."
- Dr. Khalil, Burhani College, Mazagaon
"Understanding Plagiarism in Research" - Content and presentation by the facilitators was consistently high quality and engaging."
- Tambe, Chembur Education Society, Chembur
"How to Make Review of Literature" It is an experience that will live long in my memory. I will constantly use these skills in research."
- Kedar Bhide, Narsee Monjee College
"College to Student Centric Administration" The practical exercises were useful in offering 'hands on' experience. The interactive atmosphere and live examples"
- Principal A.D. Vanjari, Golwala College, Ghatkopar
"Understanding Plagiarism in Research" Thank you! Will recommend to others! Participation was very rewarding and interactive."
- Usha Bhandare, K B College, Thane
"The Art of Book Reviewing : Inspiring a love of books" Very useful and definitely thought provoking… Module style was clear and interactive – great, friendly and fun."
- Sarla Rao Kalturi, TISS, Chembur
"How to Write A World Class Research Paper?" I have personally gained enormous amount knowledge"
- Mona Bhatia, Khandwala, College, Malad
The Abhinav Publication has always recognized need for development of research skill among academicians and students. Hence, through its training wing, efforts are made to provide them a common platform to continually nurture and groom their research talent through following training programmes
- How to Write Research Project? Tips And Traps
- Understanding Plagiarism in Research
- How to Write A World Class Research Paper?
- The Art of Book Reviewing : Inspiring a love of books
- How to Face Viva voce
- Designing Research Proposal
- How to Make Review of Literature
- Skill of Organising Conference
- Mindful Researcher : Planning Your Research
- College to Student Centric Administration
- How to become Quality Teacher
- How to become Quality Student
These training programmes will be conducted by Dr Sunil Karve, highly experienced faculty from diverse functional backgrounds, with rich corporate and academic experience and proven track records.
The carefully coordinated delivery methodology includes lectures, presentations and case studies that help participants to understand the concepts better, so that to enable them to immediately apply the learned concepts. Finally, evaluations are based on post-delivery, by assessing the application of the training received.
All participants are given certificate by the Abhinav Publication.
Abhinav Publication has an excellent track record in conducting high quality training programmes which have been highly acclaimed and well received by participants.