PROCESSING AND REVIEW FEES
Abhinav - National monthly refereed journal of research is open access National on line Journal which provides instant, worldwide and barrier-free access to the full-text of all published manuscripts to all interested readers in the best interests of the research community. Abhinav Seva Mandali Trust do not sell published manuscripts and after due permission offer all published manuscripts to all members, researchers, libraries, organisations, companies and universities. Open access allows the research community to view, any manuscript without a subscription, enabling far greater distribution of an author's work than the traditional subscription-based publishing model. Many authors in a variety of fields have begun to realise the benefits that open access publishing can provide in terms of increasing the impact of their work, because there is at all no charge to access its research content. The registration & review fee of a manuscript is paid from an author's research budget, or by their supporting institutions.
As costs are involved in every stage of the publication process, like manuscript handling form submission to publication, peer-review, copy-editing, typesetting, tagging and indexing of articles, Electronic composition and production, hosting the final article on dedicated servers, electronic archiving, server and website update and maintenance, supporting sales and marketing costs to ensure global dissemination and administrative and overheads, each author is asked to pay certain fee as follows.
- Principal Author:Rs.600/-
- Co-authors (Each):Rs.400/-
- Reviewers report in our format Rs.1000/-
- Reviewers report / any other certificate in any other format Rs.1500/-
- Reviewers report / any other certificate will be signed by editor and no names, contact details of the reviewers will be disclosed under any circumstances
- Any kind of modification after the acceptance of manuscript is chargeable: Rs.1500/-
- Authors will be charged Rs. 1000/- more for more than 10 tables & figures & graphs together in manuscript.
- There is restriction on the length of research paper. Authors will be charged Rs.2000/- more for more than 5000 words in manuscript including abstract, tables/ figures/graphs, references/bibliography.
- We provide you letter of acceptance and certificate of publication free of cost
- Review fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances
The amount of fee charged by the journal is lower than most of the e-journals. The fee must be paid prior to publication. The article accepted for publication will be processed further toward publication after the author/s pays the necessary fee.
If you do not pay review fees immediately after receiving email of acceptance from us it will be difficult to process further your paper for publication.
Fee must be paid by crossed cheque/draft in favour of Abhinav Seva Mandali Trust (only Nationalised bank ) of required amount and post/courier it to Dr Sunil Karve, Abhinav Seva Mandali Trust, room 14, second floor, Yusuf Palace, Gadkari Chowk, L.J.Road, MAHIM,MUMBAI 400 016.
If anybody do not have funds to pay publication fee, he/she will have an opportunity to request the Editor for fee waiver through the Head of his/her Institution/Department/University with the reasons, because Abhinav Seva Mandali Trust does not want fee to prevent the publication of worthy work, however fee waivers is granted on a case-to-case basis to authors who lack funds. To apply for a waiver author/s must request during the submission process. Any request received thereafter will not be considered.